– Complimentary Breakfast: For the Chalet, we deliver specialty breakfast items prior to your arrival, to be enjoyed “en-Suite”, at your leisure! Guests in the Chalet often prefer the independence of their kitchenettes. These breakfast items most often include bagels and/or muffins, yogurt, Trader Joe’s or Amy’s Organic Burritos, oatmeal, juice, milk, peanut butter cups/jam/Tillamook cheese packets, coffee, cocoa packets and Stash teas…In the Inn, the specialty breakfast items are arranged in the kitchen, on the counter or in the Guest’s refrigerator/freezer compartment, since guests arise at such varied times. In the Inn, there had been a larger, country breakfast and yet by popular demand, we now have similar breakfast items in the Inn, as in the Chalet. Guests were wanting more “healthy options”, to compliment enjoying the trails and sight-seeing in the area!! These items include cereals (organic cereals and/or oatmeal), bagels and/or muffins, yogurt, Trader Joe’s or Amy’s Organic Burritos, juice, milk, peanut butter cups/jam, coffee and Stash teas!
– Use of a fire-pit, for your glamour-camping (“glamping” experience) use of complimentary kindling and wood provided.
– Separate entrances for each suite, for privacy and ease of coming-and-going. Each Suite has its own bathroom, with either a shower or a combination shower/bathtub.
– In the Chalet Suites: WiFi (High-speed) and Direct TV/Smart TV. In the Historic Inn Suites: WiFi (High-speed) throughout and Direct TV in the living room.
– Parking spaces provide, for ease to Suites. Complimentary.
– Kitchenettes in the Chalet include: Microwave; Refrigerator; Bagel-width toasters; Coffee pot/coffee grinder. – In the Inn, guests seem to enjoy lighter use of the kitchen – for example, the refrigerator, microwave and at times the stove/oven.
Book your stay today! Call (360) 569-0507 OR 360-581-9492